Monday, December 08, 2008

Ant #4 (Tim and Kari): ceramic planter

So, if anyone out there recalls my fabulous idea of creating an ant a day, they will also recall that I have been an abject failure at doing so. I shall now move into a mode involving showing ants I created in the past, that are just sitting around the apartment, rather than ants that I created for this project. Next I shall no doubt move into a mode involving showing ants other people have made that are just sitting around my apartment. Sigh. This is a ceramic planter I made for a ceramics class several years ago. It is actually a collaborative piece between my husband and I, who created a rolling ant stamp that I used in the design.

2 comments:

  1. I adore posts like this so much, becouse all of us need parties and we must go out with our friends, and use maximum every free time. Amazing post, regards !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a very interesting ceramic planter. This looks like something that I can do myself.

    Jeff (Medical Weight Loss)

    ReplyDelete