Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The Ant Room Officially Opens!

(fanfare)

Welcome to my new blog. After much procrastination I have finally decided that perhaps I have something to offer that at least some small percentage of the world might be interested in. Also, I am hoping that the idea that someone might be checking up on me will shame me into working a little harder. So, here commences The Ant Room, in which I will be keeping track (for my own benefit) of my daily progress in the identification of the ant fauna of Tiputini Biodiversity Station in Ecuador, the analysis of that data, and the pursuit of my PhD. I have found this process to be frustrating (to say the least) and perhaps my travails could be of some use to anyone else out there who might be engaged in similar endeavors.

My research webpage, with information about what exactly the point of all of this is: people.bu.edu/karitr

My list of species to date, including pictures (constantly updated):
people.bu.edu/karitr/AntSubfamilies

My webstore at cafepress, in which I sell my ant-themed designs on T-shirts, mugs, bags, etc. This is what I do when I need a break from IDing ants.
www.cafepress.com/gigantiops

4 comments:

  1. شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدوامي
    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالقصيمشركة كشف تسربات المياه بالخرج
    2 excessive : Too much irrigation, bathtub, air conditioning, kitchen, or perhaps laundry water being applied by staff or consumers, according to your business. Float arm problems may be detected by taking away from the toilet top in addition to then flushing it. Next listen to the noise of water shut away from. Simply by choosing a reliable sensors organization to work with, your own design group can decrease risk, optimize resources, plus speed development.
    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
    With the particular help of these contemporary and ultrasonic leak sensors, expert professionals can find out hidden and complex leakages without digging your home. About the same campus, Medical professional. Theodore Berger, who provides been on his very own way to make a nerve organs prosthetic for over three many years, has begun to pèlerine a device into mice that bypasses a ruined hippocampus in the human brain and works in their place.



    ReplyDelete